Customers are demanding greater speeds and reliability than a traditional DSL circuit can provide. Fibre might not be available and the alternatives such as Leased Lines can be cost prohibitive to the majority. Sharedband can help you plug the gap in your portfolio – providing a scalable and cost effective way for your customers to increase their speeds, whilst lessening their exposure to one single broadband connection. This helps you too, by increasing sales and reducing customer churn. The great news is, introducing Sharedband is pain free – you can either resell using our existing managed service infrastructure or introduce our licensed offering into your own data centre environment.
Sharedband offers a wholesale subscription option for resellers where the delivery platform, 3rd level technical support, ongoing software updates, as well as the infrastructure are all provided and managed by us. For larger resellers with their own infrastructure, Sharedband is also available as a fully licensed solution.
Resellers are given access to their own private Portal (web-based management system) to create new customer accounts, add/delete lines and IPs and monitor their customers’ performance. Resellers set their own pricing as a stand-alone service or bundled with other services or products.
- Ability to provide enterprise level connectivity without the premium price – up to seven connections can combined to a maximum bonded speed of 125Mbps
- Can bond different connection types, whilst offering the ability to provide a seamless failover in the event of line/hardware failure
- Management Portal, enabling you to see what’s happening at your customer site in real time
- Works everywhere with no expensive install – those difficult rural areas just got easier!
- Increase ARPU and margins at minimal incremental cost, whilst creating a differentiator from the competition
- Reduce churn by giving your customers the speeds they need now, whilst ensuring the solutions you sell are ‘sticky’
- Fits seamlessly into your existing portfolio – it’s completely agnostic, so will work with your existing ISP partner(s)
- Not only increases sales of fixed line and broadband products, but also enables sales of data based solutions such as VoIP, SaaS, off-site backup etc.
- Gain access to competitors’ broadband customer base even when they’re in contract – simply ‘supplement’ their existing broadband connection
- Dedicated support team available on a third line basis from 8am to 8pm, Monday to Friday. Comprehensive documentation and FAQ’s are also available to all channel partners.