If you are not completely satistified with the Sharedband service within 30 days you may request for all fees paid (excluding shipping) to be refunded.
This is subject to the following terms:
- The 30 day period starts from when your routers are scheduled to arrive, as noted by the Sharedband router despatch email.
- To request a refund please email UKOrders@sharedband.com with your account details and a reason as to why you are not satisfied with the service. Sharedband have discretion to refuse a refund but will not withhold it unreasonably. We would however like to try and resolve any issues you might have.
- Once we have accepted your refund request you will, at your own cost, ship the routers and all materials to Shared Band Limited, 40 Princes Street, Ipswich, Suffolk IP1 1RJ. We suggest you insure the delivery as Sharedband cannot be held responsible for routers lost during transit.
- If the routers are not received within 14 days of confirmation of your refund request the refund request will automatically be cancelled.
- If the routers are incomplete or in a non-resaleable condition, Sharedband may cancel the refund request and ship the routers back at your cost, or make a partial refund.If you have any questions please contact us at UKOrders@sharedband.com